Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
If you have chosen a provider for opening a blocked account (for visa purposes) that requires you to have your signature authenticated on the completed application form please prepare the following documents when you come to our office during the opening hours for citizen services (Monday through Thursday from 09:00 to 11:30 AM):
- original passport + one copy
- filled-in application form of your provider
- your admission letter from the university or language school
- financial supporting document (concerning your funds)
- 1 blank size A4 envelope [We will seal your documents therein.]
- 1 prepaid envelope with your full postal address in Taiwan [We will send back therein the sealed envelope contained the documents. Please ensure enough postage stamps.]
Processing at our end is done as quickly as possible but may take up to five working days. After receiving the documents you have to forward the sealed envelope to your provider.
We cannot answer any questions about procedures, requirements, processing status of an application to open a blocked account. Please contact the provider directly.